Migration - Perspectives and Possible Solutions Conference
The conference on the topic of Migration - Perspectives and Possible Solutions was held at the Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, Brno on 5th May 2016. The International Institute of Political Science of Masaryk University contributed to the national debate on this serious issue which resonates in Europe. The guest speakers included experts from public administration, universities, and non-profit organizations. You had chance to meet and talk to:
- Helena Lašádlová (European Affairs Committee, Lower Chamber of the Parliament of the Czech Republic);
- Tomáš Urubka (Department of Asylum and Migration Policy, Ministry of the Interior)
- Martin Rozumek (Organization of Aid to Refugees)
- Markéta Blažejová (European Values think-tank)
- experts on extremism and migration from the Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University (for example Petra Vejvodová, our research team´s member).